Holdshare ensure that the relevant insurance policies are arranged for your development.


Each development is different but the insurance obligations of the Residential Management Company are laid down in the

lease (leasehold apartments) or transfer document, TP1 (freehold properties).


The following are examples of insurances we are able to arrrange on your behalf and which are paid for through your annual service charge:


Buildings Insurance   (note: this does not include your Contents. This needs to be arranged by you or your tenants)

Public Liability

Employers Liability

Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O)

Engineering Insurance (in respect of Lifts and other installations)


We ensure that all insurance policies are arranged with reputable insurers and that insurance premiums are as competitive

as possible.


We work closely with a national Insurance Broker and ensure that any insurance claims are handled promptly and with as little

inconvenience as possible to you as the property owner.