Residential Block Management
Holdshare Management Services Ltd manage residential properties across the South West.
We manage apartment blocks or private residential estates requiring the management of communal areas.
Our clients are Residential Management Companies (RMC's) and we work closely with the Board of Directors, made up of interested Leaseholders, who volunteer their own time.
We pride our self on providing a transparent service through open lines of communication.
We are appointed as Managing Agent under a 'Management Agreement'. This clearly sets out what services are included within our management fee and what services, if required, would incur an additional charge.
Typically our standard fee will include:
• Directors meetings (as required) to ensure a close relationship and control of financial, maintenance
and legal matters.
• Excellent Block Management Customer Service – our highly experienced staff deal with enquiries from
lessees and residents on a daily basis regarding property maintenance issues, lease disputes, and offer
assistance on a wide range of matters.
• Insurance – we will arrange the placing of any insurance policies as required, for example, Buildings,
Plant & Machinery, Directors & Officer’s Liability. We also administer all insurance claims working
closely with insurers and lessees.
• Independent Contractors – all contractors are independent from Holdshare and we constantly
review their performance to ensure they provide an efficient and cost effective service. We also review
risk management and Health & Safety compliance.
• Repairs and Maintenance – we deal with day to day repairs and maintenance, and can arrange for
the preparation of a cyclical maintenance and repair plan to identify long term maintenance and assist
with budgeting. We advise on major contract work and the use of specialist professionals and
contractors for large maintenance items.
• Lease Compliance – we ensure compliance with the terms of leases.
• Company Secretary – our sister company, Holdshare Secretarial Services Ltd undertake the general
company secretarial work for each Residential Management Company as part of our standard service.
• Financial – we carry out annual and future service charge estimation and cash flow budgeting together
with the regular billing and collection of service charges and ground rents. Arrears are tightly controlled
and we use solicitors specialising in service charge and ground rent recovery where necessary.
The above is not an exhaustive list.
Please call or email us to find out more.